Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursdays: Bridge The Gap







Throwback Thursdays: Bridge The Gap
For this throwback Thursday I had to showcase not only some of my favorite past outfits but some of my favorite picture locations. My photographer has the cutest bridge by his house that makes for the best picture taking.  I find it to be both a peaceful and
masculine setting.  I like to experiment with raw backgrounds that have been effected by nature, such as the rusted railing and broken up path.  The awning over shows in depth the distance which I find refreshing. From my posts "Back to Black" and "Gaudy Print, Great Place" both pieces were epic pieces that captured both my chameleon style and attitude.
















 




2 comments:

  1. random but what do you think about Kim covering vogue ( I read your post from it along time ago) it's funny that wintour changed her mind and disappointed, but whatever sells right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome .Love the jacket!!!!!!!

    http://www.leathernxg.com/38-womens-leather-designer-wear

    ReplyDelete