Monday, February 4, 2013

Style vs. LIFE-style : I Promise



 Style
Me and shorts hardly ever get along.  My legs are long and it takes the right pair in order for me to feel a sense of balance.   However, this faux leather pair of shorts work for me.  By pairing them with this vintage floral Artfully Urban shirt, I am comfortably chic.

LIFE-style 
Me and time hardly ever get along.  If only there were more than 24 hours in a day. My life is crazy and I must admit that I need to learn to sit down and smell the roses.  I'm the type of person to reach a goal and then set another one without celebrating life's victories.  Through all the transitions in my life this year I want to learn to slow down and enjoy life. I promise to take vacations, go to concerts, visit my family and enjoy relationships. This year, I promise to stop and enjoy the city that I love so much. This year I promise to not break this promise.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment