Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion Night Out....September 10th!!!!!






Fashion Night Out is Definitely a big DEAl when it comes to fashion!! People all over the world come together for a central Goal and that is simply fashion! Whether to blog, watch the shows, shop and be entertained by the in house DJ's, Free food, Celebs, and Designers everyone is all about fashion! The shirts above can be purchased at http://www.fashionsnightout.com/collection/! Today I went and made an itinerary of all the places to go and my list is definitely a long one! I even stopped by the fabric store to pick up some fabric, because I am definitely in the creative mood at the moment and so much is inspiring me!! I cannot wait to get all the information and pictures posted of Tomorrows event!!! See u soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment