Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gray's Anatomy

Black Workmen Dollhouse Lace-Up Boots, Gray  American Apparel Knee-highs, Gray Bubble Forever 21 shorts, Gray Power shoulder sweater (Forever 21), Vintage Polka-Dot Headband, Black Stockings, Black Power Shoulder Mak In Style Jacket , Gray and White Leopard Old Navy Scarf
Gray's Anatomy

As I waited for my train into New York I stared at the Gray skies and realized that Gray skies are not as gloomy as I may think and neither is the color gray.  I love to play with the tones of different grays and piece them together.  Although the tones are different, the outfit still manages to be cohesive and chic all in one.  By layering different grays you can make the perfect outfit for any day including this chilly day in November.  The Gray skies seemed to complement not only my outfit but the New York City skyline as well.  No longer will I relate the richness of gray with  gloominess, but now I see it as color that is simply (hmmm whats the word I'm looking for)....Perfect.











 

Off to the Concrete Jungle......I wonder what today holds for me

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeee the outfit! Gray is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!Marie Stewart you are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute fit!! so happy to see u livin ur dreams i know it wont be long before we see u in all the magazines and seeing fashion by Miss Marie.

    ReplyDelete