Friday, February 11, 2011

Refinery 29 Next Big Style Blogger - GO VOTE!! - Time Almost Up!



Time is quickly fading away!  Voting ends on February 15th so if you haven't voted, please go and vote at http://styleblogger.refinery29.com/?page=1&sort=votes !  I really do have what it takes to be that next big style blogger and I want this so bad!  Refinery 29 is my favorite fashion site and is the ideal place of where I would love to do my internship at. Fashion Blogging is my life and passion.  If I won I would be able to intern as a fashion blogger at their company!  If you have already voted tell a friend!!  Thanks for all the votes so far and the ones to come! 

To Vote Make sure you are signed onto Facebook and follow these 5 easy steps
2.  Find my picture
3.  Click on the Small pink heart in the right hand corner
4.  A box will pop up will appear asking if you will allow the post on your Facebook. Press Allow. (it is perfectly safe)
5.  All done

No comments:

Post a Comment