Monday, April 18, 2011

A Little Thing I Like To Call Faith

Bright Orange Zara Skirt, Green Forever 21 Tank Top, Blue 7 Urban Outfitters Fingernail Polish, Brown Charlotte Russe Clogs, Vintage Blue and White Polka-Dot Headband

The road I have been currently on has not been the easiest but I would not have done it any other way.  I choose to smile through adversities and push past the pain.  I continue to have faith that the things that seem impossible can happen.  I have a passion for fashion and I am not going to let anything or anyone can get in my way.  Do not let anything deter you from your goals, ambitions or dreams.  If you can remain focused, have faith and determination the sky is the limit.  Frustrations, heartaches and heartbreaks are only stepping stones to reach your ultimate goal.  Everything is not going to be handed to you on a silver platter. Everyone is not going to be rooting for you to succeed but you have to find that inner drive. That drive that keeps you going no matter what.  My inner drive comes from my faith......Faith in the things that are impossible to become possible.


4 comments: