Saturday, April 9, 2011

Slow Down Saturdays


Lookbook Love: I absolutely adore Lookbook.nu.  They always have people with so many unique styles.  Their wonderful site always gets my creative fashion juices going.  The above looks caught my eye as both creative and unique.  Which style would you try?


Andreia Chaves Naked Shoe: This pair of shoes are absolutely amazing.  The height combined with the geometric structure of the shoe makes it divine.  It is not everyday that you see fashion and art combined into one but I definitely have to say that this shoe does just that. 



Essence R&B Stars Auditions In New York!!:  This weekend Essence and Pebbles are hosting auditions and if you have talent come out to audition.  RSVP or enter in online auditions at http://www.essencemusicfestival.com/rbstar.php! Hope to see you guys there!


Kel and Bey Summer 2011: I cannot wait for these two albums to drop this summer!  Both are suppose to drop late this summer so hopefully we will have both former Destiny Child's songstress' to play for the summer! Although it would have been nice to play both records during this last semester of school to keep me motivated, I will settle to play them for the summer. 

 
School, School, School: The semester is almost over and I cannot say that I am sad about that at all.  With four more weeks left to go, I cannot be any happier.  All the late nights studying and writing research papers will have paid off.  It is hard to believe that in a month I will be done with a year of my MBA program.  It has been such a new journey for me to venture off on my own but I feel so empowered.  I really feel that I can accomplish anything!

Have a slow and relaxing Saturday Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment