Sunday, April 14, 2013

Style vs LIFEstyle : Spring into Summer




Style

Light-weight dresses, top hats and grunge boots makes me question why am I not enjoying Coachella.  The spring is passing quickly and with such a long winter I will not be surprised if we are just engulfed with the summer very soon.   So time to dig into your closets ladies for your summer wardrobe where summer dresses will soon take over the annoying layering of winter.

LIFE-style

I am an avid writer about patience so it is not surprising that me and a friend discussed the notion of patience in  life and the importance of enjoying the moments in life. After my crazy health scare I have made time to enjoy the wonderful city.  From concerts to celebrating birthdays, to watching movies to taking a personal day on Sunday to fully dive into thrift shopping and novel searching,  I am learning to enjoy the life God has given me.



No comments:

Post a Comment