Monday, September 23, 2013

Through My Shades: Blue Me Away


Through My Shades: Blue Me Away

I am continually blown away by the doors that have opened for me and the blessings that continue to come into my life.  When I was a little girl I had a ton of dreams and aspirations that I wanted to achieve and shockingly so many of them have already come true.  So many times I had to re-adjust my "dreams" because I had already

accomplished the goals that I had made.  This has taught me a valuable lesson in itself.  The plans that God has for each of us is way bigger than we can ever imagine.  By making "goals" and stating our "dreams" we limit ourselves because what God has for us is way greater.






AuH2o Jacket, Zara Heels, AuH2o Shorts, BCBG Top, Vintage Hat











No comments:

Post a Comment