Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Through My Shades: Game Plan


Through My Shades: Game Plan

Whenever I have an idea my first instinct is to plan. I put a lot of thought into whatever I’m going to do.  From mental plans, to plans on paper, to plans in my iPhone, to plans on my computer; there is no such thing to me as “over planning.”  I want to be prepared for every single scenario that can take
place.   I want to be in the front of what “might” go wrong and by me planning I can be even more prepared.   Even when moving from Arkansas to New York I planned for a year.  From the outside looking in you would have thought I just made a smooth transition.  However the honest truth is that I merely executed a game plan that had taken a year. Have a goal or idea in mind?  Plan like there is no tomorrow because when the time comes, you will be prepared for anything. 


ASOS Skirt, Forever 21 Sweater, Phillip Lim Leather Baseball Cap, NYX Matte Pink Lipstick, TopShop Red Pumps





















No comments:

Post a Comment