Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Refinery 29 - The Next Big Style Blogger


Refinery 29 is looking for that next big stye blogger and I think that is me!  I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to take something that I view as a hobby and make a career out of it.  I absolutely love fashion blogging because if I didn't, I would not be up at 3am blogging lol!  Thank you to everyone who has went out and voted for me! I really appreciate it!  To those who have not voted yet please go to http://styleblogger.refinery29.com/?sort=votes and find my picture.  To vote you must click on the small pink heart on the bottom left hand side of my picture.  (You must have facebook to vote).  I am currently at 133 votes so keep them comming in you guys!! Thanks Once again!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment