Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slow Down Saturday's

Rihanna's Vogue Cover Looks Gorgeous!  I cannot wait to get my hands on it!  I have so many magazines to catch up on this weekend! 

Red Velvet Cupcakes are one of my favorite treats that make me smile deep within!  Seeing that Magnolia's Bakery is close to where I will be starting my internship at, I know that I am going to have to walk off a few extra pounds during the week. 

These shoes from Prada caught my eye!  They are from the spring 2011 collection and what better way to bring in the spring than with a colorful pair of shoes.  Don't they just make you smile??

  I am a die hard fan when it comes to Sex and The City!  I am loving that E! is now showing all of the old episodes weekdays at 8'oclock.  I do not watch TV that much but when I do you can probably guess that I am watching a must see episode!

Yes I am a coffee addict but I guess the first step is admitting. lol  I love the feeling of just being in Starbucks and totally being in my zone of blogging, studying and checking out the fashion of new york on 7th avenue. 

What helps you unwind at the end of the week?  Is it a nice book or bubble bath or maybe even a pleasant trip to the movies? Well whatever it is give yourself some "me time" and do what you love to do and what  makes you happy.  Although I have been hit really hard from exams and papers, I still have to take out time for me because it is healthy and keeps me sane.  So, enjoy your weekend and relax because I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment