Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year. New Me? Know Me.


New Year. New Me? Know Me.

So a new year has started and I finally got some time to sit back and try to analyze myself.  I wanted to see whether I had changed, matured and grew as a person or had I remained stagnant. It is a new year but the question that I have been pondering was "is this a new me"?  For the most part the answer was yes, although in my heart there is tiny no. This year I want to fully know who I am, exactly what I want and where I want to be.  I don't want their to be any gray areas.....either black or white will do.  In my career, schooling, relationships, spirituality, creativeness and so much more I want to fully know what path I am taking so that I can give my all without having any regrets. Its a new year, a new me, and my goal for this year is to fully know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment