Monday, February 20, 2012

Three Months Never Looked So Good




Vintage Fur and Leather Jacket, AuH2O Floral Wrap Dress, Nude Steve Madden Pumps, St.Johns Black and Gold Chain, H&M Caged Ring 

Three Months Never Looked So Good

Having three months until graduation never felt so good! I'm sure two months will feel even better but I just have to take everything one step at a time and be thankful for how far I've come.  My mind has been racing terribly with anticipation of so many good things happening this year. With two weddings, two graduations, and many loved ones giving birth to children I'm so excited to not only see me do well but others.  It's absolutely amazing and fulfilling to see others I care for be successful and happy.  Having success and happiness is definitely better when you can share in it with family and friends!


Floral and Fur

As you can see, I absolutely worship floral print, especially when it is mixed with fur. Mixing different prints and textures adds such an edge that steps out of your normal "Fashion Box." Floral and fur are not going anywhere. The dynamic duo will sure to be bolder and better this season!