Monday, May 28, 2012

Home Sweet Home




Home Sweet Home

So you are probably wondering what has happened to me for the past two weeks.  Well if it makes it any better, I was at home celebrating both me and my sister graduation.  Being home is always refreshing and this time felt even better.  Spending time with my family and friends always gives me the fuel I need to keep growing and pushing for better.  I missed everyone so dearly and this time I have to say I was not ready to leave. Something deep down kept tugging at me to stay a little longer with my family.  However, with wedding bells ringing for family and friends I know that I will be back home a lot this summer. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow,I am glad to hear you had a great time at home and that everyone is doing fine.

    ReplyDelete