Enough with the old and boring suit and tie that seems to haunt your closet. Here are five options that will keep you looking like the suave gentleman you are.
1. Mix textures while keeping the colors within the same color palette. This look works because the gentleman does not stray from the tie, which is what he coordinated the suiting around.
2. Never thought you could get away in a green suit? Well it is possible. By adding a neutral button-up and sweater you are able to tone down the green and bring the ensemble together quite nicely.
3. Blue is a color you should never stray away from. By picking a shade of blue from within the suit and adding a crisp white shirt and pocket scarf you are on your way to changing your attire for the better.
4. All white everything is a definite look to try for this spring. To tone down the white make sure to bring in darker colors.
5. If all else fails, black on black has never went wrong. It is classic and definitely slims you down. Just remember to make sure all of the black's match because faded black is unforgivable.