Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Style vs LIFEstyle : BEACH PLEASE!



 Style vs LIFE-style : BEACH PLEASE!

Style 
American Apparel has a way of making a one-piece not only retro but very sexy.  I had my eye originally on a red one-piece that definitely had a sexy Bay Watch feel to it but
after seeing this one, I snatched it up immediately.  And the great part about it is that I can eat anything I want to, while still enjoying being comfortable. 
  
LIFE-style
 
This past weekend was the epitome of  perfection.  After taking an hour and a half drive to Manasquan Beach, a friend and I picked the perfect place to relax in the sand.  The weather was a perfect low 80's and
the wind glided along as if there was not a care in the world.  With the work week being long, I was able to lay down for a quick nap while hearing the waves hit the shore at a natural rhythmic beat.  Laughter and therapeutic conversation was carried throughout the day.  After some quick thrifting we were able to enjoy an amazing seaside restaurant that served impeccable scallop and jumbo shrimp pesto pasta.  After such a delightful weekend I will definitely be daydreaming today about how I cannot wait to go back.   

















No comments:

Post a Comment