Monday, August 12, 2013

Style vs. LIFEstyle : Chavon Shree



Style vs LIFEstyle:

Style   
Talk about amazing pieces! This weekend Chavon and I met up at Baltimore Fashion Week for her to showcase her chic line.   The pieces were amazing but of course her print jumpsuit stole the entire show.  From the exotic print to the twist-up back, the jumper was to die for.

LIFE-style 
It was amazing to see Chavon this weekend....seeing that I have not seen her in ages. And although there was a bit of drama with the Baltimore Fashion Show
we were able to get past it with some quality friend time.  Her pieces in the show were amazing and even were captured on camera for Baltimore's News station.  With the will-power this woman has, lets just say she will not be stopping anytime soon.  

Check out more of her pieces at http://www.chavonshree.com/!!






















1 comment:

  1. Thank you boo for coming down and helping me out for the fashion show!! I truly don't know how I would have got through that night but in all I'm just glad I got to see you in
    general!! :)

    ReplyDelete