Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Style vs LIFEstyle: Winter Floral


Style vs LIFEstyle: Winter Floral

Style
Floral print is definitely a year around print for me. With the peplum bottom and soft floral print the dress itself becomes a winter canvas at its best.
Paired with a vibrant lip and printed hair bow I'm ready to hit up the nearest NYC art gallery.

LIFEstyle
The weather has been brutal to say the least.  With 10 inches of snow headed our way today and cold winds that leaves NY in the negative I have to say I still love this city.  The hustle and bustle of the city streets never stops but continues as if it is a sunny day in July.  


Zara Dress and Heels, Vintage Head Piece, NYX Lipstick










4 comments:

  1. Ur shoesssss.ooo! Is so cute and the dress two. www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this hairstyle! I wish I knew how to do this lol

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All i remember doing is tossing my hair into a bun over my head! lol Thanks!!

      Delete