Monday, January 20, 2014

Through My Shades: Don't Ignore The Lesson


Through My Shades: Don't Ignore The Lesson

We have all told ourselves that we we would never make "that same mistake" again, but only to find ourselves in the same predicament or relationships.  I've heard too many times that repeating the same thing and expecting different results is insanity at its finest.   I have had to start identifying when certain people, situations or life

events look too familiar.  No, it might not be the same person that I chose to remove from my life previously but this person carries the same toxic traits.  So, do I wait until I am presented with the same negative results as before? Not at all!  I become proactive and save myself the repeated lesson.
 So many of us would go back and change things in our lives if we could but the great thing about our mistakes is that we can all learn from them. When you choose to identify how you made the mistake, you are able to save yourself valuable time and propel yourself ahead. When you choose to ignore the lesson you have learned you are doing nothing but propelling yourself in a consistent cycle of disappointment. 

















2 comments: