Monday, January 13, 2014

Through My Shades: Dream Big


Through My Shades: Dream Big

Over the past half year I've been working on a particular project and executing has definitely been hard work but I'm a dreamer. No I don't let everyone know about the
plans I have because you can't always share your dreams with everyone. Everyone won't be happy or simply won't understand. The bigger the dream the more reasons to work diligently and let your actions speak for themselves. You can either go through life being satisfied with being mediocre or you can take life head on, take risks, work hard and dream big.
























6 comments:

  1. Love this post . "If they don't know your dreams, then they can't shoot em down." - J.Cole .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with this post! Lovely pictures! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this looks like an american apparel ad lol
    Cute simple and fun! Love it

    http://beautytrialnerror.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete