Saturday, September 6, 2014

NYFW: DAY 2

Interviewing with E! for tonight's episode of E! News. 

Artfully Urban Overalls and Hair Wreath, Zara Sandals

NYFW: DAY 2
Day 2 was everything and more.  Denim on Denim and just a little more denim was the theme I opted out for and lets just say it was the
best decision yet.  Artfully Urban never lets me down but this standout piece knocked it out of the park.  Street style is major at NYFW and bringing your A-game is a must.  Seeing that Artfully Urban denim stole the show, I kept my accessories to a minimum but still chose to throw on my favorite hair wreath.  Day 2 I have to admit was indeed long but was well worth it.  Until tomorrow dolls!  xoxo Marie




Cushnie et Ochs

If you know me then you know I have been looking forward to this show since forever. These designers are always able to recreate a sleek dress with luxe cut-outs, while still keeping in mind the feminine physique.  This collection is attentive to every minute detail to the point that you can't help but daydream about what each piece would look like on.  





























No comments:

Post a Comment