Monday, March 16, 2015

Alone With My Thoughts

DVF Coat, Zara Heels, Zara Trousers, F21 blouse

Alone With My Thoughts
Alone with my thoughts.  Flying home and my mind is racing, quickly.  So I write.   This is what's therapeutic, this is what I know to do.  I'm

having so many conflicting thoughts.  I give until I can't give anymore, and still I give. Being used?  I'm not sure. Like an endless race that brings no rest, no commitment, no peace.  I love my craft through the pain, through the sickness, through an ER rush.  So much passion, yet no one sees.  15 years of experience?  Not at all. Living in a world of Mark Zuckerberg's and people still don't get it.  Companies still don't get it. They will die before they get it.  I want to quit it all sometimes.  End it all sometimes.  Never my life....just this race that's on a gerbil wheel.  I'm not sure what I need to do but I have to get off of it and begin fresh.  Never a quitter just a beginner looking to begin again.











2 comments:

  1. Erica Allen McBrideMarch 16, 2015 at 9:38 AM

    I love the thoughts of endurance, control and self perseverance! You will make it, God has lead you this far, keep your ear, to his heart ♥! Love 😍 you so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Erica! Very encouraging. I'm looking forward to where he leads me next. :)

    ReplyDelete