Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MARIEme Topic Talks



MARIEme Topic Talks

What to Wear  This Yayoi Kusama x Louis Vuitton collaboration is to die for! This creative collar will be available on July 11 so I will definitely be keeping my eyes open and saving up my pennies.
What to Hear Alicia Keys new single, "New Day" is definitely a hit that her and her hubby is serving us!  The song has definitely been a morning song inspiration!
What to Love Rihanna's style of course can do no wrong in my eyes.  The diva slays in this white piece for Harper's Bazaar.  Check out more of the spread on the magazines website!
What to Watch Surprisingly Empire Girls have become one of my favorite shows to watch.  Two fierce friends taking on the fierce streets of New York is definitely up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment