Thursday, August 1, 2013

Throwback Thursdays!


Throwback Thursdays! 

Here are 7 of my favorite Blog Moments.

7. Style vs LIFE-style : Red Halo - This piece was my first "Style vs LIFEstyle"

6. Preparing for Better - Wow the time has really flew by.  With grad school behind me I wonder is there a doctorate in my future.

5. Making a Statement, Without Saying A Word - Statement jewelry is everything to me in the fashion world. One simple piece can easily be polished with the right jewelry.

4. Nicki Minaj In Vogue - How could I forget this photo shoot? Vogue meets Nicki Minaj - Crazy Cool!

3. A Sneak Peek of My Designs - I have not given up on this dream but I think I will definitely take the Rachel Zoe approach when its all said and done by establishing my editorial career and then a designer line.

2. Fashion Addict of the Week : Cameron From Miami - Although Cam is not in Miami anymore her online shop, Artfully Urban, is in full affect and better than ever. 

1. My Style Inspiration: Solange Knowles - How can you not love Solange.  Her style is her own and I love that she can care less what people have to say.  

No comments:

Post a Comment