Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New York Fashion Week - Day 6


Supra Tennis Shoes, Dennis Basso Fur, Banana Republic Jumpsuit, H&M Beanie

New York Fashion Week - Day 6

The end is almost here and I can't believe it!  The time has fashionably flew by so it's almost time to say goodbye. For the day next to last I tackled
the day in Neon Pink Supra's, Dennis Basso Fur, Banana Republic Jumpsuit and H&M Beanie.  The shows have definitely been amazing and I don't want to say goodbye just yet so catch me on Instagram (@Marie_MAG_) for all the up-to-date news for NYFW!







Sarah Raferty from the show "Suites" ....better known as Donna


June Ambrose and Cam!















Milly
Milly impressed me once again but I am not surprised.  The black fringe jumpsuit was absolutely stunning and had me asking already how to get the piece ASAP.  One thing is for sure, we will most certainly see Solange dancing away at her concert in almost every piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment