Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Through My Shades: Artfully Urban



Through My Shades: Artfully Urban

My best friend, Cameron started Artfully Urban which features both hand picked vintage and upcycled pieces of clothing.  Some of my favorite pieces 

in my closet I must say are Artfully Urban. I remember scrolling through her website and coming across a pair of vintage high waisted jeans that had been completely destroyed in a good way. I immediately called her and asked her to put them on hold for me. I immediately knew that they would be an instant sensation and that people would fall in love with them. Sure enough they were. As a lover of all things vintage Artfully Urban, is definitely a brand to keep on your radar.  Take a peek at some of my favorite Artfully Urban pieces below and make sure to go and check out her site!

Artfully Urban













No comments:

Post a Comment