Monday, May 19, 2014

Style vs LIFEstyle: Red, Khaki & Blue


DVF Shorts, Prada Tennis Shoes, BDG Denim Shirt, Vintage Choker, NYX Matte Lipstick


Style vs LIFEstyle: Red, Khaki & Blue

Style
High-waist shorts are a staple piece in my wardrobe. They are easy to throw on and summer proof. To balance out the DVF shorts I added in a washed denim button up.  By adding my red Prada tennis shoes the fit is sporty yet fun.  The detailing of the cat eye, red lip and vintage choker brings the
look together effortlessly while bring just enough edge to the look.  


LIFEstyle
Monday is here and I'm ready to hit the ground running into the new week.  So often we hear complaints about "Monday" and how we wish the weekend lasted longer.  I'm definitely not exempt. I heard a good friend of mine talk about how she is trying to break out of that mode of complaining about Monday's and how much she is dreading the week.  I couldn't agree with her more.  I want to take time and say that I'm thankful for this Monday morning.  I'm thankful to be able to have not only one job but two.  I'm thankful that I'm doing what I love and although I'm not where I want to be at fully I'm not where I used to be.  I'm thankful to have a place to live and to have my health.  I'm thankful for my family and friends who are near and far.  I'm thankful most importantly for God bestowing me with blessings day in and day out.  He has let me experience some really amazing things in my life and to think that this is only the beginning brings me the ultimate joy.  

























No comments:

Post a Comment