Thursday, May 15, 2014

Style vs LIFEstyle: The Beginning of Summer


Style vs LIFEstyle: The Beginning of Summer 

Style
The warmer weather is finally breaking through in New York and I could not be happier.  This white and khaki romper is perfect for the first days
of summer.  Paired with an unconventional pair of wooden and gray leather clogs this ensemble welcomes the summer days instantly. Check out the outfit details below!

LIFEstyle
This past weekend I was blessed to go home.  The trip was very quick but every moment with my family is worth it.  The best part was being able to see my baby niece.  She was absolutely adorable and was such a well-behaved baby.  Not one time did she cry however she just stared at me intently for the most part probably trying to figure out who I was.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment