Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How High Can You Go??

Skys the Limit...of Good Taste


Are you just as shocked as I am?? Because let me just say I definitely have to take back my statement about "the higher the better!!"  This 9 inch heel was created by British shoe retailer Parmars and guess what its under a $100.  Which is a good thing claims fashion blogger, Lester Brathwaite, because "you’ll need the money you save for hospital bills once you fall and bust your forehead open, dislocate your shoulder and twist both ankles all while just trying to whip your hair back and forth on the dancefloor." lol Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. break ankles, & so on...
    I do'nt agree !
    heels become higher : Good news !

    I am 5 ft, and high heels are the best accessories in fashion. I wear only high heels :
    all my shoes have : about 2 inch platform and 6 inch heels
    If those new 9 inch heels have 4 inch platform, YES : of course, it'll be possible to wear them
    I know many women addict to heels who will buy one or two pairs... of those so cute shoes !
    and I'll do first !
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, KATE, U are RIGHT!
    Heels are the best invention!
    Women who do'nt wear high heels have always bad opinion about high heels: for them heels are always too high! but It’s completely stupid!

    Of course high heels need some training the first days U wear them – but after one or two weeks, U are used to wear them,
    and for me, it’s very pleasant to become higher, getting 4, 5 and 6 inch higher!
    my motto ?
    The higher the BETTER!
    I’ll buy a pair of these sandals too – and I’ll wear them !

    Melanie Jane

    ReplyDelete