Monday, November 29, 2010

THANKFUL!!!



This past Thanksgiving has been one of the best Thanksgivings I have ever had!  Seriously!!! I could not ask for a more loving and caring family.  I currently reside in the New York City area however, my family is in Arkansas.  At first I did not know if I would be able to travel home for the holidays but felt in my heart that is where I needed to be.  So without telling my family I purchased a ticket online and could not wait to surprise them on Thanksgiving day.  While talking to my Mom the weekend before Thanksgiving I broke down and told my Mom that I was coming home, after she told me she probably was not going to cook (I could not have that happen, I had to have her food!!).  I made her promise to not tell the rest of my family because I wanted them to be surprised.  On arriving home I felt soooo loved!  My sister almost had a heart attack when she saw I was home. She did not know whether to laugh or cry so she did both (I love that girl).  Being home never felt better.  I was raised in such a warm and caring household and was blessed to have both parents in the home along with all my siblings.  The house was filled with laughter and was such a joyous occasion that I will never forget.  Even though by the time you read this I will no longer be at home, it will always remain with me no matter how far I go.  I love my family dearly and for this I am Thankful.

 



And I could not forget about you guys!!! I am sooo thankful for my followers and my readers all around the world!  (and if you're not a follower don't be shy!! Follow MARIEme 1921!)  I started my blog about four months ago and the results have been amazing! I am sitting about 7,500 page views which is unbelievable. I am almost positive that by the end of this year, with hard work I can scrape the 10,000 mark.  Just to see how many countries look at my blog on a regular basis brings an overwhelming joy that I cannot express! On December 1st I will try to apply for Fashion Week here in New York City so that I can bring my readers to the front row of fashion week!  I am really nervous about applying since this is my first time and I am new to the blogging game but I promise I will put up a good fight so that you will know what to expect in the fashion future! So, spread the word about MARIEme 1921!  We are taking the fashion world one blog post at a time. And without you guys I could have never done what I did so far! Continue to check out MARIEme 1921! Much Love,
Sincerely, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment