Monday, December 6, 2010

I Don't Want to Say "Goodbye Fall"

Cream Lace Shirt by Marie Stewart (Me), Vintage Gold and Pearl earrings from my Grandmother, Checkered Black and Brown Leggings from Forever 21,  Peep Toe Black/Gold Pumps by Christian Siriano


While I tried to hold on as tightly to Fall as possible, its gone.  My first semester as a MBA grad student has flew by and everything is coming to a new beginning.  Looking back over this past Fall has made me appreciate life more and work harder.  I try to take the little things in actually stop to smell the fresh air.  When back at home I try to spend time with the ones I love the most (Thank God for Christmas break) and take time to laugh until I can't breathe.  Yes, Fall was wonderful but I can feel in my bones (even though they are cold) that Winter will be just as good, if not better.  Winter brings such great things like hot chocolate with whip cream on top and warm winter scarves.  So I guess I can kiss Fall Goodbye and welcome winter with open arms and chic gloves.




No comments:

Post a Comment