Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vogue Presentation: Kids Vogue



Kids Vogue

This is basically the last week of the semester and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Although, today I am super nervous because I give my presentation on my experience's at Vogue for class.  In order to receive credit for my internship I have to give a presentation along with complete a project.  I was given the task of coming up with a way to expand Vogue's brand and audience, so, I took on the role of developing a Kids Vogue.  My vision for the magazine was to set the standard  for the modern day woman who can play the role of both a savy business leader, while juggling the role of a mother figure without losing her femininity, while keeping the children in her life both chic and attended to. The whole experience was amazing and although I am nervous I cannot wait to share the ideas and concepts I came up with!  Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment