Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Four Fashion Trends, I'm NEVER Going to Give Up



Four Fashion Trends, I'm NEVER Going to Give Up


1. Lace- Lace is timeless to me and so is this dress. Stumbling upon this marvelous piece in a vintage shop was no accident, but fate.

2. Bright Colorful Jeans-I have had this bright pair of jeans for years now, and if you think I will be giving them up any time soon, you are crazy. 

3. Amazing Shoes- Vogue opened my eyes to what amazing shoes look like (i.e. these fabulous Chanel light-ups).  I will no longer take another pair of amazing shoes for granted.

4. Floral Prints-Floral has always been a favorite of mine, because it never gets old.  Whether chic vintage or strikingly new, floral's will continue to be worn by this fashionista.

No comments:

Post a Comment