Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Making a Statement, Without Saying A Word

Making a Statement, Without Saying A Word

Statement Jewelry is sometimes hard to find but if you are a flea-market addict like me, you are guaranteed to find pieces that speak to you.  Although I have a plethora of rings on, my favorite piece is the gold collar necklace. I found this hidden treasure on the Lower East Side.  Me and my friend Tsahai stumbled upon an outdoor flea market on E 11th St & Avenue A, (even though I did not know an Ave A existed in New York lol). I spotted the necklace a mile away and had to have it for my jewelery collection.  After negotiating the vendor down on the price I managed to walk away with two necklaces for a very reasonable price.  And lets just say the necklace made a louder statement than the price.

2 comments: