Monday, February 11, 2013

MEN-tal Notes : Six City Gent's (5 Single, 1 Married)


Six City Gent's (5 Single, 1 Married)

Want to know what happens when you dig into the dating minds of Six Stylish City Gents?  You will get a diverse opinionated concoction that is sure to surprise you.  Their views are wide-spread, leaving a little for every lady to love.  From the Single Five to the One Married Gent the answers will leave you gushing the words "awww" unshamelessly and literally "laughing out loud".  They open up to an array of topics from what they look for in the women they date, to their perspective on online dating.  These suave men are serving up a plate of witty personality, fashionable pics, and a lot of sexiness.  So sit back and get the scoop on these dating revelations they reveal this Valentines week. 






1. Terrance McCleveland, 28
Bartender at Jezebel Soho, Aspiring Actor/Model

First thing you notice about a woman
Her Hair.  I have a weakness for a gorgeous woman with big curly hair.  I will notice one woman in a room of thousands with curly hair.

Three top Celebrity Crushes
Paula Patton- Most beautiful woman in the world to me.
Alicia Keys-Her beauty and musical talent are unparalleled.
Selita Banks-Gorgeous in every way.

Perfect Valentines Date Night
It does not matter where we are or where we go, as long as we are together, happy and enjoying life and love.

Views on online dating
I would not do it.  I believe if we are supposed to meet, then God will put her in my life someway or another

Do You Cook?
Yes, but I do not like to.  As a matter of fact, one of the most sexiest things is when a woman cooks a great meal for her man. I love that!







2. Berthram  Henry, 23
Sales Professional, Ralph Lauren

First thing you notice about a woman
The first thing I notice on a women is her teeth. They must be straight and pearly white! From there I check to see if she has beautiful skin; I cannot be seen with a lady with pimples, blackheads or craters.

Three top Celebrity Crushes
Stacey Dash, Gugulethu Mbatha & Zoe Saldana

Biggest Deal Breaker 
My biggest deal breaker is a women with bad hygiene.

Ideal woman
My ideal women has to be educated, with a sense of humor. I see her with a beautiful smile and flawless skin. I like a slim women that's a bit taller than average.

Perfect Valentines Date Night
My perfect valentines date would be be with someone I love and very spontaneous.

Views on online dating
I would not online date.













3. David James, 26
L&T Loss Prevention Coordinator

First thing you notice about a woman
Her Eyes. Must I say more?


Three top Celebrity Crushes
Gabrielle Union, Meagan Fox & Mila Kunis

Perfect Valentines Date Night

I like something simple.  I would cook her dinner, adorn her with flowers and an amazing foot massage.

Views on online dating

I would not online date. I feel like I can go out and meet someone.  I am not a big fan of social networking.  Is it weird that I do not have a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram page?

Family Oriented?

Yes I am. I take care of my
niece and nephews all the time. I love children.





4. Corey Hackett, 25,  
Mens JCrew Image Consultant

First thing you notice about a woman
Her Confidence. The way she stands, speaks, and walks.
 
Three top Celebrity Crushes
Zoe Saldana- Fell in love with her from the movie Drum Line.
Kerry Washington, or should I say Olivia Pope! 
Kim K.- Do I really have to say why? lol
 
Perfect Valentines Date Night
Simple and sweet. Some of her favorite foods/dessert and alone time. No phones or computers allowed.
 
Views on online dating
Not a fan but if it came down to it..... I would
 
Do you cook?
Yes I do! I'm from the South.



 5. Bradley Childs, 22,  
MBA Graduate Student, Seton Hall University
 
Three top Celebrity Crushes
Mila Kunis, Jessica Alba & Brooklyn Decker

 
Perfect Valentines Date Night
Dinner at a nice restaurant and a movie. Most of all I value being with the person that makes me happy.
 
Views on online dating
I would never do it because I think it's better to physically see the person. The first 30 seconds of seeing a person can determine an entire relationship.
 
Do you cook?
Not well, which is why that may be one of the attributes I look for in a woman.








 

6 . Jerene Makia, 24,
Financial Analyst for iProspect (Digital Marketing Agency)

First thing you noticed about your Wife
She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.
 
Perfect Valentines Date Night
The perfect date would actually begin in the morning...treating Cameron (his wife) to breakfast in bed. Next, I would schedule a fun afternoon activity, like a couple's art class. Last, I would prepare an intimate candle light dinner that ends with an intense night cap!

Biggest Deal Breaker
If she isn't a Christian because a Christian woman has morals and virtues that most women don't.  

Three most important attributes of a woman
Loving heart, Great sense of humor, Big dreamer


Views on online dating
Not for me. I believe you should be able to see, touch, and physically show your love for whoever you are dating.

No comments:

Post a Comment