Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Through My Shades: Wrong Now or Right Later



Through My Shades: Wrong Now or Right Later

It is easy to settle for what is starring you right in your face.  But don't lose focus on your end goal is.  I often have people ask me, "Why are you not in a relationship?"  See the thing is, I could be in a relationship right NOW if I wanted to but I rather be in the "RIGHT relationship LATER".  I would be lying if I said
"I don't want to be in a relationship" or that "I'm an independent woman that can do for myself and I don't want a man".  My parents, friends, and everyone around me has heard me say at least once.....a week (lol), where is my "prince and shining Armour?" or "I miss the companionship of having a boyfriend."  Thankfully my life has been surrounded with successful relationships. From my parents to my best friend,  their relationships keep me both hopeful while still increasing my patience. 
I think relationships can be a beautiful thing but at the same time it can be an ugly thing if not done right.  I'm by no means perfect when it comes to relationships but I have seen both sides.  From the cheating, to the divorce, to kids being dragged through their parents mess - I rather do without until what is for me comes along.  I choose to be patient, live my life, and be happy with me totally first.  And then one day I will be able to share in someone else's happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment