Saturday, September 7, 2013

New York Fashion Week - Day 3





New York Fashion Week - Day 3

Although NYC Fashion week just started, it feels like I have been here for a full week.  Thankfully my day started late today and I was able to get some much needed beauty rest.  With yesterday being filled with major events such as Project Runway
and Brian Lichtenberg, I am definitely getting into the groove of things.  Today's show line up includes Malan Breton, Herve Leger, Alexandre Herchovitch, and Venexiana.  And what better way to end the night than to attend a fabulous Fashion Week party?  Stay tuned for updates on the show and get the scoop on my amazing outfit below!



Artfully Urban Jeans, Zara Shoes, B.E. Kimono, H&M hat, Vintage Purse, Nikon Camera, Assorted Jewelry

The Artfully Urban jeans stole the show effortlessly.  (I think I said Artfully Urban more than I said "Marie Mag" lol)  When picking the pieces to go with my jeans, I wanted to make sure that I mixed textures and prints that you normally wouldn't see on an everyday bases.  I was slightly nervous that the kimono would over shadow or clash with the jeans, but thankfully the pieces seemed to flow together quite perfectly. 















Brian Lichtenberg was definitely my favorite show of the day.  






No comments:

Post a Comment