Sunday, September 8, 2013

New York Fashion Week - Day 4



YSL Hat, Zara Boots, American Apparel Shorts, Vintage  Leather Jacket, Brian Lichtenberg Shirt, Assorted Vintage Jewelry

New York Fashion Week - Day 4

Day 3 was so amazing that I do not know how Day 4 is going to top it.  Mara Hoffman and Jonathan Simkhai stole the show.  The pieces inspired me to put a last minute bohemian outfit for later in the week.  Today I am looking forward to seeing
Tracy Reese, Lela Rose, Ricardo Seco and Emerson.  Stay updated of my every move by following me on Instagram @Marie_Mag_!













 I have to say that Mara Hoffman did an extraordinary job yesterday.  I loved her bohemian style.  I wanted every last piece that she had.  It was fun, flirty, structured yet flowy.  It was everything a girl could ever dream of in her fashion closet.  I definitely will be writing about her pieces! 


No comments:

Post a Comment