Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Style: Vintage Jumpsuit


Style: Vintage Jumpsuit

New York is the ultimate gold mine for vintage pieces. I stumbled across this stunning peek-a-boo jumpsuit while digging through one of
my favorite thrift stores and of course I couldn't convince myself to leave it behind.  The baggy bottom boasts a masculine feel while the slight cutout and wrap top adds just the right amount of feminine edge.  By adding a high bun, dark lip, and peep toe booties the look automatically became an instant favorite of mine.


Zara Heels and Vintage Jumpsuit from Beacons Closet

























2 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I love denim on denim. An your breads! You go girl!
    xx, M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M!! Definitely plan on rocking the braids for a little while.

      Delete