Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Through My Shades: Good vs Better


Good vs Better

After a conversation with my friend yesterday she stated that she felt like she was in a good space but it could be better.  I wholeheartedly

agree with her.  The place I'm in is a really good place and by no means am I not grateful for what I have been blessed with but I could be in a better place. And this is why I continue to work hard and challenge myself.  Good is.......well good and better is always better.  The moment I stop striving for better is the moment I become complacent and satisfied.  Complacency leaves a bad taste in my mouth just as much as laziness makes me cringe. With wanting better I will have to do better, a lot more.



BCBG Blue Wide Leg Pants, Zara Blue Pumps, Vintage Colorful Button Up
































No comments:

Post a Comment