Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Empire Inspired: Brittany Daulton


Empire Inspired: Brittany Daulton

Brittany is currently a coordinator at an Art Museum as well as a fashion blogger for Brittiish.  Check out below what keeps Brittany inspired and pursuing her dreams in New York.


 1. What inspires you? There's no limit to what inspires me. Living in the city has opened my eyes to so many things I never thought I would be exposed to and capable of. Everything from music to art exhibits to fashion week.

2. What are your dreams and aspirations? My ultimate goal is to be my own boss, to have the final say, specifically from a creative stand point. My dream is to be a creative director.

3. How have you worked hard to reach those goals?  By working closely with people in positions that I soon hope to obtain. I've worked by learning from any and all editors and creative directors that I can. To observe them and how they deal with different situations has been an invaluable learning experience.

4. What would you say to others trying to reach their goals? I would say to stop at nothing to accomplish your goals. Stay encouraged and don't settle for anything less that what you have been dreaming of and fighting for.

"Empire Inspired" is a new segment on MarieMAG.com that will feature young women and men who are in the NYC area pursuing their dreams and inspiring others to do the same.  If you are in the NYC area chasing after your goals and would like to be featured shoot me an email at MariMAG87@gmail.com with your story!

































No comments:

Post a Comment