Thursday, February 5, 2015

Empire Inspire: Alicia Ellen Moore


Empire Inspire: Alicia Ellen Moore
I first met Alicia during Fashion Week modeling fiercely for Laquan Smith.  She is a talented Model and up-and-coming Singer/Actress who is taking NYC by storm.  Find out below what inspires her and how she is inspiring others.



What inspires you?
 What inspires me is seeing how much this world is changing for the worst; I want to be the change that I want to see for the good of the world.

What are your dreams and aspirations? 
 My dreams and aspirations is to become an entertainer, entertaining the world with all my talents showing the world that positive music and people still exist in this world.

How have you worked hard to reach those goals?
 I have worked hard by remaining positive with my life no matter what and by keeping busy.  I’m  always working to  perfect my craft.

What would you say to others trying to reach their goals?
 I would say to others to try to help them reach their goals is to first know what you want to do and where you want to go. Execute these plans by networking with others and never taking No for an answer.   Never let anyone tell you, you cannot do something...show and prove to yourself first by taking action in whatever you want to do.   Never wait till tomorrow when you can do it now.






No comments:

Post a Comment