Tuesday, May 5, 2015

MET Gala Approved Jewels: Lydell NYC



MET Approved Jewels: Lydell NYC
I've always been a sucker for statement pieces that stand out from a mile away.  So, you can see why I'm über excited to share with

you a jewelry collection that does exactly that - Lydell NYC.  First, my eyes were instantly drawn towards this opulent necklace.  I'm all about layering necklaces, but this distinctive piece creates the layering affect all on its own.  The cords carry an array of color and the jeweled texture immediately creates a look to be remembered.  And let's not forget about the standout earrings!  I've never been a huge fan when it came to gaudy earrings but these beauties were definitely the exception.  Clearly, the balanced mix of green and clear jewels sent me over the edge with excitement.  Overall, these pieces are definitely MET Gala approved!

Love my Lydell NYC pieces just as much as I do?  You can find my Multi-Media Statement necklace here and my Peacock Statement Earrings here

Lydell NYC Multi-Media Statement Necklace  & NastyGal Top (sold out - similar styles herehere here)





  


 









No comments:

Post a Comment