Monday, November 15, 2010

A Little Sneeze + Runny Nose + Pounding Headache = A Horrible Cold





 
Prova Tulips silk printed scarf - net-a-porter.com


Patterned Scarf- yesstyle.com


One of my favorite Movies and TV series


Dior Addict Lip Glow
Dior Addict Lip Glow - www.sephora.com


 
Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Spray

Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Spray - www.sephora.com



So I have been feeling a little under the weather and blowing my nose is getting a little old.  Essentials that I am in desperate need of first is Tissue but why not do it in style.  Julie Verhoeven's created these ornamental tissue boxes, which I must say are so adorable.  Also having a cup of green tea, which is my favorite beverage during the winter time is soothing to the throat along with a warm scarf around my neck.  If I only I could curl up in my bed and watch season after season of Sex in the City, then life would be perfect.  However, that is not the case.  But I do keep lip balm, the Dior to be exact, to keep my lips moisturized along with the Sephora Hand sanitizer which is a portable solution that kills 99.9 percent of germs on contact, no water necessary, without dehydrating your hands.  So stay warm my love-bugs and try not to get a cold (which I did not accomplish this winter).  Happy Monday Morning....**Cough, Cough Cough**!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment