Monday, September 26, 2011

My Future, My Life


Purple silk scarf from www.prettyanntoinets.com and hunter green dress from Urban Boutique.


As my last year of school slooooowwwwwlllly dwindles down I have taken the initiative to start planning for jobs and where I want my career path to take me.  Having both a degree in Finance soon to be MBA and a ton of experience in Fashion, I am trying to find some way to combine the two.  One of my options would definitely be a fashion buyer, maybe for a company like Macy's, Nordstrom, Target, etc.  I would also love to get a job as a Fashion Assistant whether at a Fashion magazine, Fashion PR company or to a Celebrity Fashion Stylist.  Randomly enough I also would love to look into being a Claims Adjuster who would just be fashionable lol.  I know people say that you should enjoy your time in school and not to rush things because the real world is totally different....but I think I am ready for that next step.  Oddly enough I'm starting to think about long term "female things" such as having a family, purchasing a home and so much more.  I love the experience's I have gained through this whole process but I must say that I am ready to move on but never away from fashion. 



2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! I'm sure you will succeed in your future goals. Great to have a mission!

    http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and I love what you wrote!
    I am so lucky to have such an amazing friend!

    ReplyDelete