Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Style vs LIFE-style : Floral Chameleon





Style
Want to know why I love this dress so much?  It's because of its potential to either be dressed up or down.  By paring this feminine piece with a casual darker boot and a high sock, the look becomes urban and dressed down.  However, if need be, I could take this look and put a classic pump to correlate and emphasize on the floral print to make for a dressed up look.  Picking pieces that are chameleon like is important and in the end will be greatly beneficial to have in your closet. 


LIFE-style
Want to know why I love New York so much? It's because of the potential of the city to be whatever you want it to be.  I have never been in a place that has everything available at your fingertips.  From businesses, to the fashion, to the people, the resources are overflowing for one to accomplish their dreams. The city gives off a vibe that makes me feel unstoppable and like a chameleon,  I am able to adapt easily to different scenes because the city provides the opportunity to be whoever you want to be, including yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment