Monday, July 22, 2013

Style vs. LIFE-style: Fans and Friends




 Style vs LIFE-style : Fans and Friends

Style 
This Mod Cloth skirt is absolutely adorable and dainty.  This midi-skirt takes velvet fans and places it on a green cotton palette.  This skirt is the ultimate statement piece for any fashionista.
  
LIFE-style 
After having so many conversations with my friends I have come to realize 5 things.
1.  The distance from some of my friends have definitely brought us closer.
2.  I am thankful to have friends that I can call, literally any time of the day or night.  (I have a friend that I can call at 3am and know he will always be up or wake up to talk)
3.  I miss them dearly and love them so much.
4. I need to stop and smell the roses .....and be thankful for what God has blessed me with.
5.  Friends are hard to find, so cherish them, and let them know how much they mean to you.












No comments:

Post a Comment