Thursday, July 25, 2013

Throwback Thursdays!



Throwback Thursdays! 

Here are 7 of my favorite Blog Moments.

7.  A Letter To Me, From A Stranger - I found this letter one day and it gave me chills!

6.  NYC Fashion Week Street Style - Fashion Week is coming in September and I am so excited!

5.  Natalie Duncan -"Devil In Me" - Her voice is so soulful and amazing.  I can have her on repeat all day.

4.  I Found True Love...... - It is just a beautiful thing. 

3.  Moments Of A Vogue Intern - Some of the craziest yet beautiful moments of my life

2. Fashion Addict of the Week: Ira - I love how one of my best friend dresses.  Her style is always impeccable and classy.  

1. A Year Older, A Year Wiser- Looking at this again made me laugh, smile, and almost cry. I am so blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment