Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Empire Inspired: BLK ID Twins



Empire Inspired: BLK ID Twins

 With a clothing line that has already been flaunted by names such as Elle Varner and B.O.B. as well as a talented mix of DJing and Rapping, it's not far-fetch to say that the BLK ID Twins will be a house-hold name very soon. 

 A few things inspire me.....like music fashion family & friends. My dream is for BLK.ID to be a successful clothing line and house hold name. Also, to be a successful and inspirational DJ. Five years from now I want to own a few night clubs and be able to travel and see other parts of the world with my family and friends . So, by working hard now to achieve my goals I know that I can be at where I want to be in five years. As far as DJing goes I have opened up for different DJs who have bigger fan bases than I have. After hard work and dedication I am now able to have a regular gig at Rosewood in NYC on Friday nights. As far as the brand goes we have been doing a lot of custom pieces for people such as Elle Varner, Chef Roblè and B.O.B. As for everyone else in this world who wants to go after their dreams I say go for it and give it your all at every giving moment because you never know who is watching you or who you can inspire by chasing after your dream!


Life both the good and bad, happy and sad inspires me. Everyday and everything honestly inspires me.  My dreams and aspirations would consist of  getting a record deal as well as being able to influence the world with my music.  I want our brand, BLK ID, to continue to grow bigger and take on a life of its own.  As far aspirations I would love to own several gas stations one day. I've worked really hard to make these dreams happen. Everyday when I plant my feet on the ground and get out of bed I'm working towards it..... if its not at the studio, we are designing new looks with our creative director Arizona fresh. I want to tell others who are trying to reach their goals to stay focus and don't allow negative energy in your circle and everything will be fine!

"Empire Inspired" is a new segment on MarieMAG.com that will feature young women and men who are in the NYC area pursuing their dreams and inspiring others to do the same.  If you are in the NYC area chasing after your goals and would like to be featured shoot me an email at MariMAG87@gmail.com with your story!





























2 comments:

  1. I'm Loving this exposure, your drive and ambition. You are both AMAZING....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely are!! I couldn't agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete